5 Things You Should Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are fast becoming the most popular way to fix lost teeth. Dentures and the discomfort that follows them will soon be a thing of the past. Dr. Teeth Dental Care and their dental physicians are top in replacement of dental implants, but how do you know if dental implants are the right choice for you? Read on to learn 5 things you should know about dental implants.
- Dental implant procedures have a high success rate. Our specialized dental physicians at Dr. Teeth Dental Care are highly trained and qualified. Read our many reviews on our website to learn of many other patients who had successful treatments done.
- Implants look and feel natural. Unlike dentures, dental implants have a natural and comfortable feel in your mouth. Since the implant is infused to your bone, our dentists will make it impossible for anyone to see you had a procedure done. We can almost perfectly match to your natural teeth color.
- Implants make eating easier. Traditional dentures make chewing nearly impossible. The infusion to the bone makes chewing and eating a pain-free and enjoyable process.
- Implants serve as a replacement for the roots of your missing tooth. The roots of your teeth are held in place to your jaw. This helps new tissue to grow and build a strong foundation for your teeth.
- Implants can help protect healthy teeth. This procedure does not involve cutting surrounding teeth as a bridge treatment might. Your surrounding teeth will not suffer at all.
Dental implants are the perfect way to fix lost teeth and achieve a new smile. No more feeling self-conscience over your lost teeth, fix them today! Call Dr. Teeth Dental Care today to see if dental implants are for you!